Proven successful at hundreds of industrial facilities across the country, our supplemental maintenance services combine experienced management; tested payroll and human resources capabilities; a skilled welding, instrumentation, and electrical workforce; and experienced day laborers.
Supplemental Industrial Maintenance and Craft Support Services
With our extensive access to people and systems, we can meet virtually any industrial and building maintenance staffing need, no matter how large or complex, even when notice is short.
For you, that means improved facility care, higher levels of productivity, and reduced cost of ownership.
For nearly 40 years, we’ve helped our clients achieve the highest ROI possible while building lasting partnerships based on quality services.
Some of our benefits include:
- an experienced management team.
- proven payroll and HR capabilities.
- a seasoned workforce of trade professionals.
- access to a wide network of experienced workers.
- advanced systems.
- 8,100 graded craftsmen.
- expertise from completing thousands of projects in over 100 U.S. industrial facilities.
- The ability to provide additional personnel on short notice.
- lower total cost of ownership on equipment that we maintain.
- An onsite facilities management team.
- minimizing failures through proven processes and procedures.
Contact us today and find out how our supplemental maintenance services—including plant maintenance shutdown services—can benefit you and your organization.